Storing your Data
- All passwords stored in the system are encrypted and cannot be accessed by any entity.
- We use Amazon's S3 service for the storage of your uploaded files. You are given your own file storage area within Amazon's servers via Filing Cabinet. Other companies using Amazon S3 include NASA, Netflix, Samsung and Expedia.
- All communications with Madmin are transmitted over SSL (HTTPS) ensuring your data is protected.
- After 3 failed login attempts, your account will be temporarily frozen.
- Our security has been checked and verified by an external company to ensure that your information is keep safe.
- Security has been our up-most priority from day one and many steps have been taken during our development to address security concern.
- We make sure all our servers are kept up to date to ensure protection against the latest published vulnerabilities.
Credit Card Security
- Credit card processing is handled by Braintree, a PayPal company. Braintree are experts in this field and power online transactions for thousands of business platforms and comply with PCI standards in the storage and handling of credit card information.
- All of our application servers are located within premier data center facilities located in London and staffed 24/7/365, with onsite security to protect against unauthorised entry.
- Each site has security cameras that monitor both the facility premises as well as each area of the datacenter internally. There are biometric readers for access as well as at least two factor authentication to gain access to the building.
- Application hosting and database storage is provided by DigitalOcean which enables the system to scale in line with requirements.
- Where sensitive data is encrypted, it is done so with a master key known only to you which means data is only recoverable by an entity with their key and no-one else.
- All traffic to and from the system is encrypted with SSL to prevent eavesdropping on any communication even on public networks.